How to connect Formsite + LogiONE Document
Zapier lets you send info between Formsite and LogiONE Document automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form ResultTriggers when a user submits a new form result.Trigger
- New AddresssTriggers when a new address is created.Trigger
- New DocumentTriggers when a new document is created.Trigger
- New FolderTriggers when a new folder is created.Trigger
- Create an AddressCreates a new AddressAction
- Upload a DocumentCreates and uploads a new documentAction
- Create a FolderCreates a new folderAction
- Create a NoteCreates a new noteAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Formsite and LogiONE Document.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.