How to connect Formsite + JustCall
Zapier lets you send info between Formsite and JustCall automatically—no code required.
- New Form ResultTriggers when a user submits a new form result.Trigger
- New AppointmentTriggers when a new appointment is scheduled via JustCall Appointment Scheduler (Public Calendar)Trigger
- Call EndedTriggers when a call ends and gets logged in your JustCall call logs. (For voicemails use New Voicemail trigger)Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added to your JustCall address book.Trigger
- New TextTriggers when a new text is sent from (or received on) your JustCall numbersTrigger
- New VoicemailTriggers whenever there is a new voicemailTrigger
- Call UpdatedTriggers when you add/update notes and disposition codes for a particular callTrigger
- Add to AutoDialer CampaignThis action allows you to add a contact to an existing AutoDialer Campaign.Action
Helps you check if you have received a reply from a number on one or across all of your JustCall numbers
Allows you to drop a multimedia text message
This action allows you to schedule a text message. This message goes out at a particular date and time in future.
Allows you to send a text message to any number
- Step 1: Authenticate Formsite and JustCall.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.