How to connect Formsite + Jumpseller
Zapier lets you send info between Formsite and Jumpseller automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Form ResultTriggers when a user submits a new form result.Trigger
- Customer CreatedTriggers when a new customer registers into the store.Trigger
- Customer UpdatedTriggers when a customer is updated.Trigger
- Order PaidTriggers when a new order is paid.Trigger
- Order UpdatedTriggers when a order status is updated.Trigger
- Product CreatedTriggers when a new product is created.Trigger
- Product UpdatedTriggers when a product is updated.Trigger
- Create Product VariantCreates a new Product VariantAction
Creates a Product
- Step 1: Authenticate Formsite and Jumpseller.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.