How to connect Formsite + Jetpack Workflow
Zapier lets you send info between Formsite and Jetpack Workflow automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Form ResultTriggers when a user submits a new form result.Trigger
- New ClientTriggers when a new client is created.Trigger
- Updated ClientTriggers when a client has been updated.Trigger
- Create JobCreates a Job with the details specified. You can create a Job from a selected Jetpack Workflow Template and assign it to a specific Client.Action
- Create ClientCreates a new ClientAction
- Update ClientUpdates a ClientAction
- Find ClientFinds a Client.Action
- Find or Create ClientFinds a ClientAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Formsite and Jetpack Workflow.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.