How to connect Formsite + Intelli Messaging
Zapier lets you send info between Formsite and Intelli Messaging automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Form ResultTriggers when a user submits a new form result.Trigger
- Message Delivery StatusTriggers when the final delivery status of a sent SMS message is received.Trigger
- Receive SMSTriggers when an SMS Message is received to your virtual mobile number and account.Trigger
- Insert or Update a Contact RecordThis action Creates or Updates a Contact Record. This can be used to transfer contacts from your favourite Application to Intelli Messaging. You can use this action to schedule SMS for such as Anniversary or Birthdays. The key for the contact record is the IntegrationId which is mapped to Others systems ContactId. If a record exists it is updated - if not it is createdAction
- Send SMS Messages to Multiple Contact NumbersSend SMS to multiple contact numbers in one action.Action
- Send an SMS MessageSends an SMS message a contact numberAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Formsite and Intelli Messaging.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.