How to connect Formsite + Grist
Zapier lets you send info between Formsite and Grist automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Form Result
Triggers when a user submits a new form result.
automatically do this!
Creates a new Record in a Table
- New Form ResultTriggers when a user submits a new form result.Trigger
- New RecordTriggers when a new Record is created.Trigger
- New or Updated RecordTriggers when a Record is updated, or a new Record is added.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new Record in a TableAction
- Update RecordUpdate an existing Record in a Grist tableAction
- Find RecordFinds a Record in a TableAction
- Find or Create RecordsFinds a Record in a TableAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Formsite + Grist.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.