How to connect Formsite + Google Tasks
Zapier lets you send info between Formsite and Google Tasks automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form ResultTriggers when a user submits a new form result.Trigger
- New Completed TaskTriggers when a task is completed in a specific task list.Trigger
- New TaskTriggers when a new task is added.Trigger
- New Task ListTriggers when a new task list is created.Trigger
- Create Task ListCreates a new task list.Action
- Create TaskCreates a new task.Action
- Update TaskUpdate an existing task.Action
- Find TaskSearches for an incomplete task.Action
- Google Tasks
Find or Create Task.
- Step 1: Authenticate Formsite and Google Tasks.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.