How to connect Formsite + Freshservice
Zapier lets you send info between Formsite and Freshservice automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Form Result
Triggers when a user submits a new form result.
automatically do this!
Allows you to create a Requester in Freshservice for your support domain.
- New Form ResultTriggers when a user submits a new form result.TriggerInstant
- New TicketTriggers when there is a new ticket is created in Freshservice.TriggerInstant
- New UserTriggers when a new User is created.TriggerInstant
- Update TicketTriggers when a Ticket is updated.TriggerInstant
- Update UserTriggers when a user is updated.TriggerInstant
- Create TicketCreate a ticket in Freshservice for your domain.ActionScheduled
- Create RequesterAllows you to create a Requester in Freshservice for your support domain.ActionScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate Formsite + Freshservice.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.