How to connect Formsite + Flotiq
Zapier lets you send info between Formsite and Flotiq automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Form ResultTriggers when a user submits a new form result.Trigger
- Deleted Content ObjectTriggers when Content Object of chosen Content Type Definition is removed.Trigger
- New Content ObjectTriggers when a new Content Object is created for chosen Content Type Definition.Trigger
- Poll Content Objects UpdatesTriggers when content object of chosen content type definition is updated.Trigger
- Poll New Content ObjectsTriggers when polling finds a new content objects of chosen content type definition.Trigger
- Updated Content ObjectTriggers when a Content Object is updated for chosen Content Type Definition.Trigger
- Create New Content ObjectCreates new Content Object for chosen Type DefinitionAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Formsite and Flotiq.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.