How to connect Formsite + Exceptionless
Zapier lets you send info between Formsite and Exceptionless automatically—no code required.
Occurs when an error that has been marked as critical is reported to your Exceptionless project.
Add a reference link to an error stack.
- New Form ResultTriggers when a user submits a new form result.TriggerInstant
- New Critical ErrorOccurs when an error that has been marked as critical is reported to your Exceptionless project.TriggerInstant
- New Error RegressionOccurs when an error that has been marked as fixed is reported to your Exceptionless project.TriggerInstant
- New ErrorOccurs when a new error that has never been seen before is reported to your Exceptionless project.TriggerInstant
- New Error Stack PromotedOccurs when an error stack is promoted to an external system in your Exceptionless project.TriggerInstant
- Update Error Stack Add LinkAdd a reference link to an error stack.ActionScheduled
- Update Error Stack To FixedMark an error stack as fixed.ActionScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate Formsite + Exceptionless.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.