How to connect Formsite + Easyship
Zapier lets you send info between Formsite and Easyship automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Form ResultTriggers when a user submits a new form result.Trigger
- Shipment DeliveredTriggers when a shipment is delivered to recipient.Trigger
- Shipment In-TransitTriggers when a shipment is handed over to a courier and is in-transit.Trigger
- New Shipping LabelTriggers when a new shipping label is paid & generated. Provides documentation & tracking information.Trigger
- Shipment UpdatedTriggers when a shipment has changed a status as defined by user.Trigger
- Create a ShipmentCreate a shipment and receive accurate shipping quotes.Action
- Find a ShipmentFind a shipment by Easyship Shipment ID and retrieve all current shipment details.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Formsite and Easyship.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.