How to connect Formsite + DRACOON
Zapier lets you send info between Formsite and DRACOON automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form ResultTriggers when a user submits a new form result.Trigger
- New Folder or RoomTriggers when a new folder or room is added.Trigger
- New FileTriggers when a new file is added.Trigger
- Create Share LinkCreates a share link for a file, a folder, or a room.Action
- Upload FileUploads an existing file to DRACOON.Action
- Create FolderCreates a new folder at the path you specify.Action
- Find FileSearch for a specific file by name.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Formsite and DRACOON.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.