How to connect Formsite + Collect
Zapier lets you send info between Formsite and Collect automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form ResultTriggers when a user submits a new form result.Trigger
- Request CompletedTriggers when a request is completed.Trigger
- New RequestTriggers when a new request is created.Trigger
- New Document UploadedTriggers when a new document is uploaded, when an item is validated or when a request is completed. It will trigger for each document that have been uploaded. You can optionally choose when it should be trigger. By default it will be triggered when the request is completed.Trigger
- Request Submitted for ValidationTriggers when a request is submitted for validation.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a ContactAction
- Send RequestCreates a requestAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Formsite and Collect.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.