How to connect Formsite + Clust
Zapier lets you send info between Formsite and Clust automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form ResultTriggers when a user submits a new form result.Trigger
- New Application CreatedTriggers when a new application is created.Trigger
- New Application ApprovedTriggers when a new application is approved.Trigger
- New Application LateTriggers when a new application is lateTrigger
- New Application Pending SubmissionTriggers when a new application pending submission is detected (all mandatory documents provided but application not submitted)Trigger
- New Application SubmittedTriggers when a new application is submittedTrigger
- New Application Updated by ClientTriggers when an application is updated by clientTrigger
- New Document AddedTriggers when a new document is added by client (File uploaded, form filled in …)Trigger
Creates an Application
- Step 1: Authenticate Formsite and Clust.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.