How to connect Formsite + Cloudinary
Zapier lets you send info between Formsite and Cloudinary automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Form ResultTriggers when a user submits a new form result.Trigger
- New Uploaded ResourceTriggers when a new resource is uploaded.Trigger
- New Tagged ResourceTriggers when a new resource is uploaded and is tagged with a given tag.Trigger
- Transform ResourceCreates a Cloudinary URL that can be used to transform, manipulate, and share the resource.Action
- Upload ResourceUploads a new resource to your Cloudinary account.Action
- Upload Resource (Advanced)Uploads a new resource to your Cloudinary account. This advanced action includes additional upload parameters.Action
- Create Usage ReportCreates a report on the status of your Cloudinary account usage details, including storage, bandwidth, requests, number of resources, and add-on usage.Action
- Upload new imageUpload new imageAction
Upload new image
- Step 1: Authenticate Formsite and Cloudinary.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.