How to connect Formsite + CallHub
Zapier lets you send info between Formsite and CallHub automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Form ResultTriggers when a user submits a new form result.Trigger
- New Agent ActivatedTriggers when an agent activates his account to make calls for call center campaigns in your CallHub account.Trigger
- New Press-1 LeadTriggers when the transfer digit is pressed for any voice broadcast campaign in your CallHub account.Trigger
- New Note AddedTriggers when a new note is added by an agent for any call center campaign in your CallHub account.Trigger
- New Text Message ReceivedTriggers when you receive a text message for any SMS campaign in your CallHub account.Trigger
- New Voice Mail ReceivedTriggers when a new voice mail is received for any phone number in your CallHub account.Trigger
- Create New AgentCreates a new agent for call center campaigns.Action
- Create New ContactCreates a new contact in CallHub.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Formsite and CallHub.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.