How to connect Formsite + Biztera
Zapier lets you send info between Formsite and Biztera automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Form ResultTriggers when a user submits a new form result.Trigger
- Approval Request ApprovedTriggers when an approval request is created that is relevant to the user.Trigger
- Approval Request CreatedTriggers when an approval request is created that is relevant to the user.Trigger
- Approval Request DeniedTriggers when an approval request is created that is relevant to the user.Trigger
- Create Approval RequestCreates an approval request in the user's organization if there is only one, otherwise fails.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Formsite and Biztera.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Biztera is a service for organizations to keep track of approval requests between members. For example, CFOs use Biztera to approve big ticket items, and keep track of expenses versus budget. IT managers use Biztera to request approval for expensive services to beef up security. By streamlining the approval process, Biztera eliminates ambiguity in the workplace and speeds up decision-making.