How to connect Formsite + Appcues
Zapier lets you send info between Formsite and Appcues automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Form ResultTriggers when a user submits a new form result.Trigger
- Appcues Event FiredTriggers when any Appcues event fires for a specific flow.Trigger
- Custom Event ReceivedTriggers when Appcues receives a custom event.Trigger
- Flow CompletedTriggers when a flow is completed.Trigger
- Form SubmittedTriggers when a form element (excluding NPS survey) is submitted through an Appcues flow.Trigger
- NPS SubmittedTriggers when a new NPS event is submitted. Sends separateTrigger
- Send EventSend a user event to AppcuesAction
- Update User ProfileUpdate user profile attributes for your end userAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Formsite and Appcues.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.