How to connect Formsite + Amazon CloudWatch
Zapier lets you send info between Formsite and Amazon CloudWatch automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Alarm State Change
Triggers when the state of an alarm changes (e.g. from "OK" to "ALARM").
automatically do this!
Disable Alarm Actions
Disable the actions for a chosen alarm.
- New Form ResultTriggers when a user submits a new form result.TriggerInstant
- Alarm State ChangeTriggers when the state of an alarm changes (e.g. from "OK" to "ALARM").TriggerScheduled
- New AlarmTriggers when a new alarm is added.TriggerScheduled
- Disable Alarm ActionsDisable the actions for a chosen alarm.ActionScheduled
- Enable Alarm ActionsEnable the actions for a chosen alarm.ActionScheduled
- Set Alarm StateTemporarily sets the state of a chosen alarm.ActionScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate Formsite + Amazon CloudWatch.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.