How to connect Formsite + airfocus
Zapier lets you send info between Formsite and airfocus automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Form ResultTriggers when a user submits a new form result.Trigger
- New ItemTriggers when a new item is created.Trigger
- New or Updated ItemTriggers when a new item is created or an already existing item is updated.Trigger
- Updated ItemTriggers when an item is updated.Trigger
- Create ItemCreate an item in airfocus.Action
- Delete ItemDelete an item in airfocus.Action
- Update ItemUpdate an item in airfocus.Action
- Find ItemList items in an airfocus workspaceAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Formsite and airfocus.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.