How to connect FormKeep + CustomerGauge
Zapier lets you send info between FormKeep and CustomerGauge automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when your form receives a new submission.
automatically do this!
Change Fire-fighting Status
Change the Fire-fighting status, Leave a Workflow Comment, and/or Change Assignee.
- New SubmissionTriggers when your form receives a new submission.Trigger
- Change Fire-fighting StatusChange the Fire-fighting status, Leave a Workflow Comment, and/or Change Assignee.Action
- Upload Survey ResponseAllows you to upload a survey response to CustomerGauge as historical data.Action
- Send Survey InvitationUpload a single record to CustomerGauge to attempt to send a survey invitation from one of your Automated Campaigns.Action
- Update/Create ActivityCreates a new Activity in your CustomerGauge system, or Updates an existing Activity in your CustomerGauge system.Action
- Fetch Import FieldsFetches the Import Fields data structure configuration from your CustomerGauge platform, which you can use in the Upload Survey Response or Send Survey Invitation actions.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate FormKeep + CustomerGauge.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.