How to connect Flutterwave + Pinterest
Zapier lets you send info between Flutterwave and Pinterest automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Cancel SubscriptionTriggers when a subscription is cancelled.Trigger
- New SubscriptionTriggers when a new subscription is added.Trigger
- New TransactionTriggers when a new transaction is added.Trigger
- New TransferTriggers when a new transfer is added.Trigger
- Create Payment PlanCreates a new payment plan.Action
- Create TransferCreates a new transfer.Action
- Find TransactionFind a transaction by the transaction id or payment reference.Action
- Find TransferFind a transfer by the transfer reference.Action
Triggers when you create a new board. Note that a "secret" board will not trigger your Zap.
Triggers when you get a new follower.
Triggers when a new Pin is added to a board.
Creates a new Pin on the board you specify.
- Step 1: Authenticate Flutterwave and Pinterest.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.