How to connect Flutterwave + kvCORE
Zapier lets you send info between Flutterwave and kvCORE automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Cancel SubscriptionTriggers when a subscription is cancelled.Trigger
- New SubscriptionTriggers when a new subscription is added.Trigger
- New TransactionTriggers when a new transaction is added.Trigger
- New TransferTriggers when a new transfer is added.Trigger
- Create Payment PlanCreates a new payment plan.Action
- Create TransferCreates a new transfer.Action
- Find TransactionFind a transaction by the transaction id or payment reference.Action
- Find TransferFind a transfer by the transfer reference.Action
Triggers when a campaign action runs for a specific Zap ID.
Triggers when a new lead (excluding transfers) is added to your account (may be delayed about 15 minutes).
Creates a new contact within an account, optionally assigned to an agent.
Updates a new contact within an account.
- Step 1: Authenticate Flutterwave and kvCORE.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.