FluidSurveys Help & Support
What FluidSurveys Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Report Created - A new report has been created.
- New Survey Quota Reached - A survey quota has been reached.
- New Survey Created - A new survey has been created.
- New Completed Response - Triggered when a new response has been fully completed
- New Contact Created - A new contact has been created.
- New Invite Created - A new invite has been created.
- New Survey Invitation - Send a single survey invitation to a contact.
- Trigger Manual Trigger - Send a POST request to your prebuilt FluidSurveys Manual Trigger.
- Create Contact and Add to List - Create a new FluidSurveys contact and add them to an existing list.
- Create Contact - Create a new FluidSurveys contact.
- Create Contact List - Create a new FluidSurveys contact list.
How to Get Started with FluidSurveys on Zapier
The first thing you'll need to do to get started with hooking up FluidSurveys with Zapier and the hundreds of services we work with is to add your FluidSurveys account to Zapier. When the time is right, we'll ask you to do so:
Next, we'll ask you to give your new account a name or label, which is just a handy name for you to recognize within Zapier. It doesn't matter what you name it, but it does matter that you paste into the API key field!
Now you'll want to retrieve your FluidSurveys API key. Log in to FluidSurveys, click your account email address in upper right corner, proceed to "User Preferences". In the left sidebar, click "Developer".
Just copy the API key into the popup back at Zapier and click the continue button:
As the final step, Zapier will automatically test that your API key is good and you'll be allowed to continue setting up your Zap.
If you typed in your API Key incorrectly, you'll see an error like
authorization failed: Not Authorized and we'll show you the error itself.
Popular Things To Do With FluidSurveys
Common Problems with FluidSurveys
I can't connect my account#
FluidSurvey requires that you be on a paid plan in order to have access to their API.
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message