How to connect Flower + Zoom
Zapier lets you send info between Flower and Zoom automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Flower BPMN Event
Triggers when a flower workflow enters an activity node.
automatically do this!
Create Flower Process Instance
Creates a Flower process instance based on a Flower model
- Flower BPMN EventTriggers when a flower workflow enters an activity node.Trigger
- Create Flower Process InstanceCreates a Flower process instance based on a Flower modelAction
- Find Flower Process InstanceSearch for a Flower process instance by key (e.g. FLOW-789). This instance also includes related form data if exists.Action
- New MeetingTriggers when a new Meeting or Webinar is created.Trigger
- New RecordingTriggers when a new Recording is completed for a Meeting or Webinar.Trigger
- New RegistrantTriggers when a new registrant is added to a Webinar.Trigger
- Create MeetingCreates a new Zoom Meeting. (Options not available here will default to user/account Zoom settings.)Action
- Create Meeting RegistrantCreates a new meeting registrant.Action
Creates a new webinar registrant.
- Step 1: Authenticate Flower + Zoom.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.