How to connect Flower + Zoom
Zapier lets you send info between Flower and Zoom automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Flower BPMN EventTriggers when a flower workflow enters an activity node.Trigger
- Create Flower Process InstanceCreates a Flower process instance based on a Flower modelAction
- Find Flower Process InstanceSearch for a Flower process instance by key (e.g. FLOW-789). This instance also includes related form data if exists.Action
- New MeetingTriggers when a new Meeting or Webinar is created.Trigger
- New Meeting RegistrantTriggers when a new registrant is added to a meeting.Trigger
- New RecordingTriggers when a new Recording is completed for a Meeting or Webinar.Trigger
- New RegistrantTriggers when a new registrant is added to a Webinar.Trigger
- Create MeetingCreates a new Zoom Meeting. (Options not available here will default to user/account Zoom settings.)Action
Creates a new meeting registrant.
Creates a new webinar registrant.
- Step 1: Authenticate Flower and Zoom.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.