How to connect Flower + Rossum
Zapier lets you send info between Flower and Rossum automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Flower BPMN EventTriggers when a flower workflow enters an activity node.Trigger
- Create Flower Process InstanceCreates a Flower process instance based on a Flower modelAction
- Find Flower Process InstanceSearch for a Flower process instance by key (e.g. FLOW-789). This instance also includes related form data if exists.Action
- Document ExportTriggers when a document is exported in Rossum.Trigger
- Export Confirmed DocumentsMoves all confirmed documents to exported state. This action does not output any data, use "Export a Document" trigger for processing of exported data. Note: This action requires "Confirmed State" to be enabled on target queue.Action
- Upload a DocumentUploads a document to one of Rossum queuesAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Flower and Rossum.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.