How to connect Flowdock + KiSSFLOW
Zapier lets you send info between Flowdock and KiSSFLOW automatically—no code required.
Triggers when you add a new flow.
Approve a request to move it to its next step in the workflow process.
- New FlowTriggers when you add a new flow.Trigger
- New MessageTriggers when you add a new message.Trigger
- New OrganizationTriggers when you add a new organization.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when you add a new user.Trigger
- Create Message in Team InboxAdds an Item to Team Inbox, requires a Flow API Token!Action
- Create MessageAdds an message to a flow.Action
- Change of Workflow StepTriggers when a request in a particular workflow process moves from one step to another step. The action performed to initiate this move like Approve or Reject will be provided as an additional input to the trigger.Trigger
- Approve a RequestApprove a request to move it to its next step in the workflow process.Action
Initiates a new request for a chosen process , populates requisite fields and then submits the request for processing.
Creates a new request for a chosen process , populates requisite fields and saves it in the 'Draft' folder of KiSSFLOW.
- Step 1: Authenticate Flowdock + KiSSFLOW.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.