Flowdock Help & Support
What Flowdock Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Organization - Triggers when you add a new organization.
- New Message - Triggers when you add a new message.
- New Flow - Triggers when you add a new flow.
- New User - Triggers when you add a new user.
- Create Message in Team Inbox - Adds an Item to Team Inbox, requires a Flow API Token!
- Create Message - Adds an message to a flow.
How to Get Started with Flowdock
To get started with Flowdock, first click to add a Flowdock account to Zapier to be used in your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked for your personal API token and your Flowdock API token.
To find your API tokens, you'll first want to login to Flowdock. Then click on the settings drop-down, and choose "Account".
On the next screen, click on "API Tokens" from the side menu.
On the next page, you'll be able to copy your personal API token along with your Flowdock API token. Once you've copied them, you can paste them into Zapier.
Once you've entered your API tokens and clicked continue, we'll test your account to make sure the connection works. If it does, you're all set!
Popular Things To Do With Flowdock
Common Problems with Flowdock
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message