How to connect Flow + Zipwhip
Zapier lets you send info between Flow and Zipwhip automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Completed TaskTriggers when a task is completed.Trigger
- New ProjectTriggers when a new project is added.Trigger
- New TaskTriggers when a new task is added.Trigger
- Create TaskCreates a new Flow task.Action
- New SMS SentTriggers when a new SMS is sent.Trigger
- New SMS ReceivedTriggers when your landline receives a new SMS from a mobile number.Trigger
- Save ContactSaves new contact to Zipwhip.Action
- Send SMSSends a SMS from your landline to a mobile number.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Flow and Zipwhip.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.