How to connect Flow + Bitbucket
Zapier lets you send info between Flow and Bitbucket automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Completed TaskTriggers when a task is completed.Trigger
- New ProjectTriggers when a new project is added.Trigger
- New TaskTriggers when a new task is added.Trigger
- Create TaskCreates a new Flow task.Action
- New CommitTriggers when a new commit is added to a selected repo.Trigger
- New EventTriggers on the event stream of a selectable repo.Trigger
- New IssueTriggers when a new issue is added in a selected repository.Trigger
- New RepoTriggers when a new repository is added.Trigger
Creates an issue on any repository you specify.
Finds an issue whose title matches a search criteria.
Find or Create Issue
- Step 1: Authenticate Flow and Bitbucket.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.