How to connect FireText + WHMCS
Zapier lets you send info between FireText and WHMCS automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New MessageTriggers when a new SMS message is received on your FireText number / keyword.Trigger
- Add ContactAdds a new contact to your FireText account.Action
- Schedule MessageSchedule a SMS message from your FireText account.Action
- Send MessageSend a SMS message from your FireText account.Action
- New Todo ItemTriggers whenever a new todo item.Trigger
- Create ClientCreates a new client.Action
- Create InvoiceCreates a new invoice.Action
- Create TicketCreates a new ticket in WHMCS.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate FireText and WHMCS.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.