How to connect Firebase / Firestore + GoTo Meeting
Zapier lets you send info between Firebase / Firestore and GoTo Meeting automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Child Object in a Firebase Realtime DatabaseTriggers when a new child object is discovered within a specific path.Trigger
- New Document Within a Firestore CollectionTriggers when aTrigger
- Create or Replace Firebase Realtime Database RecordCreates or replaces a child object within your Firebase Realtime Database.Action
- Create Cloud Firestore DocumentCreates a new document within a Cloud Firestore collection.Action
- Find Firebase Realtime Database RecordFinds a child object using a custom query that you provide.Action
- Find Cloud Firestore DocumentFinds a document using aAction
- New MeetingTriggers when a new meeting is created in your account.Trigger
- Create MeetingCreates a scheduled meeting in your account.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Firebase / Firestore and GoTo Meeting.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.