How to connect Fibery + Amazon Seller Central
Zapier lets you send info between Fibery and Amazon Seller Central automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a new order is received.
automatically do this!
Creates a new Entity (Task, Document, etc.).
- New EntityTriggers when a new Entity (Task, Document, etc.) is created.Trigger
- Entity Updated (Or Created)Triggers when a new Entity (Task, Document, etc.) is created or updated.Trigger
- New TypeTriggers when a new type is created.Trigger
- New EntityCreates a new Entity (Task, Document, etc.).Action
- Update EntityUpdates existing Entity (Task, Document, etc.).Action
- Find EntityFinds an Entity with matching field values.Action
- Find or Create EntityFinds an Entity with matching field values.Action
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is received.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Fibery + Amazon Seller Central.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.