FeedBlitz Help & Support
What FeedBlitz Triggers and Actions are Supported
- Subscriber Completed Funnel / Autoresponder / Drip Sequence - Triggers when a subscriber finishes the sequence of articles and is no longer active on that sequence.
- Subscriber Unsubscribed From List - Triggers when a subscriber unsubscribes from a list.
- New Subscriber Opted in to List - Triggers when a new subscriber joins a list.
- None yet!
- Add Email Address to Group - Adds an email address to a group.
- Add Email Address to Suppression List - Adds an email address to a suppression list.
- Add Subscriber - Adds a new subscriber to a list. Dual opt-in is required and will be initiated by FeedBlitz.
- Remove Email Address From Suppression List - Removes an email address from a suppression list.
- Remove Email Address From Group - Removes an email address from a group.
- Unsubscribe Subscriber - Removes a subscriber from a list.
How to Get Started with FeedBlitz on Zapier
When you start creating a FeedBlitz Zap, you will be asked to connect your FeedBlitz account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your FeedBlitz API key.
To locate your API Key in your FeedBlitz account, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your FeedBlitz account.
- Click the account menu top right.
- Choose "API Keys"
- if you do not have an API key already, click "Generate API Key."
- Copy your API Key to the clipboard.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your FeedBlitz account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with FeedBlitz
Common Problems with FeedBlitz on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message