How to connect FAX.PLUS + Discord
Zapier lets you send info between FAX.PLUS and Discord automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new fax is received.
assign a role to a user
- New Fax ReceivedTriggers when a new fax is received.TriggerInstant
- Send a FaxSend a fax from your FAX.PLUS account.ActionScheduled
- New Message Posted to ChannelTriggers when a new message is posted to a specific text channel.TriggerScheduled
- New User AddedTriggers when a new user joins the Discord Server.TriggerScheduled
- New Reaction on MessageTriggers when a new reaction is added to a specific message with the details of the user who reacted to it.TriggerScheduled
- Add Roleassign a role to a userActionScheduled
- Remove User RoleRemove a chosen role from the specified user.ActionScheduled
Rename a channel to a specific name you choose.
Post a new message to a specific #channel you choose.
Find an existing channel by name.
Find an existing user by name.
- Step 1: Authenticate FAX.PLUS + Discord.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.