How to connect FAX.PLUS + Webex
Zapier lets you send info between FAX.PLUS and Webex automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new fax is received.
Creates Cisco Webex Teams membership.
- New Fax ReceivedTriggers when a new fax is received.Trigger
- Send a FaxSend a fax from your FAX.PLUS account.Action
- New MessageTriggers when a new message is created in a Cisco Webex Teams space.Trigger
- Create MembershipCreates Cisco Webex Teams membership.Action
- Post Message (Plain Text)Creates a Cisco Webex Teams message.Action
- Post Message (Markdown)Creates a Cisco Webex Teams message.Action
- Create SpaceCreates Cisco Webex Teams space.Action
- Delete SpaceDeletes Cisco Webex Teams space.Action
Posts file in a Cisco Webex Teams space.
Updates a Cisco Webex Team space's title.
- Step 1: Authenticate FAX.PLUS + Webex.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.