How to connect FastField Mobile Forms + TimeHero
Zapier lets you send info between FastField Mobile Forms and TimeHero automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a new Form is submitted to FastField.Trigger
- Create Form DispatchSends a Form to one or more users, with the option of pre-populating Form Fields. The Form appears in the users inbox in the FastField Mobile App.Action
- Update Global ListReplaces an existing FastField Global List with a Global List in a xlsx or csv file.Action
- Update Lookup ListReplaces an existing FastField Lookup List with a Lookup List in a xlsx or csv file.Action
- Task CompletedTriggers when a task is completed in TimeHero.Trigger
- New TaskTriggers when a new task is created in TimeHero.Trigger
- Create ProjectCreates a new project.Action
- Create TaskCreates a task in TimeHero.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate FastField Mobile Forms and TimeHero.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.