How to connect FastField Mobile Forms + MessageBird
Zapier lets you send info between FastField Mobile Forms and MessageBird automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Form Submission
Triggers when a new Form is submitted to FastField.
automatically do this!
Creates a new contact.
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a new Form is submitted to FastField.TriggerInstant
- Create Form DispatchSends a Form to one or more users, with the option of pre-populating Form Fields. The Form appears in the users inbox in the FastField Mobile App.ActionScheduled
- Update Global ListReplaces an existing FastField Global List with a Global List in a xlsx or csv file.ActionScheduled
- Update Lookup ListReplaces an existing FastField Lookup List with a Lookup List in a xlsx or csv file.ActionScheduled
- Create ContactCreates a new contact.ActionScheduled
- Send SMSSend an SMS message to any country.ActionScheduled
- Send Voice MessageSend a voice message to any country in the world.ActionScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate FastField Mobile Forms + MessageBird.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.