How to connect Facebook Offline Conversions + Picatic
Zapier lets you send info between Facebook Offline Conversions and Picatic automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Send Offline EventSends events from your customer systems (PoS, CRM, email service provider, etc) to connect Facebook campaigns to offline activity and business impact.Action
- New AttendeeTriggers when a new attendee is created in an active event.Trigger
- New Attendee Check-InTriggers when an attendee check-in into an active event.Trigger
- New Live EventTriggers when a new event is live.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is created.Trigger
- New Ticket TypeTriggers When a new ticket type is created.Trigger
- New Wait List GuestTriggers when a new waitlist guest is created in an active event.Trigger
- Add AttendeeAdds a new attendee in free events.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Facebook Offline Conversions + Picatic.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.