How to connect Facebook Messenger + Sendinblue
Zapier lets you send info between Facebook Messenger and Sendinblue automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new contact is added to a Sendinblue list.
Adds or updates a contact data.
- New Message sent to PageTriggers when a new Message is sent to a page.TriggerInstant
- Send Message from PageSend a message to a user from a page.ActionScheduled
- New Campaign StatusTriggers when the status of a SendinBlue campaign is updated.TriggerScheduled
- Contact Added to a Specific ListTriggers when a new contact is added to a Sendinblue list.TriggerScheduled
- New or Updated ContactTriggers when a Sendinblue contact is added or updated (either list(s) they belong to or contact data).TriggerScheduled
- Add or Update ContactAdds or updates a contact data.ActionScheduled
- Send Transactional EmailSends an email from your Sendinblue account with HTML or plain text content.ActionScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate Facebook Messenger + Sendinblue.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.