How to connect Facebook Groups + URL Shortener by Zapier + RSS by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Facebook Groups, URL Shortener by Zapier, and RSS by Zapier automatically—no code required.
Do even more with Facebook Groups + URL Shortener by Zapier + RSS by Zapier
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Facebook Groups, URL Shortener by Zapier, and RSS by Zapier. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- New EventTriggers when a new event is created for a group.Trigger
- New PhotoTriggers when a new photo is added to a group's feed.Trigger
- New PostTriggers when a new status is added to a group's feed.Trigger
- New VideoTriggers when a new video is added to a group's feed.Trigger
- Post MessageCreates a new message post in a group's feedAction
- Post PhotoCreates a new photo post in a group's feedAction
- Shorten URLShorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).Action
- New Items in Multiple FeedsTriggers when there is a new item in any of the feeds being watched.Trigger
- RSS by Zapier
Triggers on new RSS feed items.
- RSS by Zapier
Power your own Zapier RSS feed.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Facebook Groups, URL Shortener by Zapier, and RSS by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.