How to connect Facebook Groups + RSS by Zapier + URL Shortener by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Facebook Groups, RSS by Zapier, and URL Shortener by Zapier automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Do even more with Facebook Groups + RSS by Zapier + URL Shortener by Zapier
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect your apps - you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Check out the following list of triggers and actions you can use with Facebook Groups, RSS by Zapier, and URL Shortener by Zapier. And don’t forget that you can add more apps and actions to create complex workflows.
- New EventTriggers when a new event is created for a group.Trigger
- New PhotoTriggers when a new photo is added to a group's feed.Trigger
- New PostTriggers when a new status is added to a group's feed.Trigger
- New VideoTriggers when a new video is added to a group's feed.Trigger
- Post MessageCreates a new message post in a group's feedAction
- Post PhotoCreates a new photo post in a group's feedAction
- New Items in Multiple FeedsTriggers when there is a new item in any of the feeds being watched.Trigger
- New Item in FeedTriggers on new RSS feed items.Trigger
- RSS by Zapier
Power your own Zapier RSS feed.
- URL Shortener by Zapier
Shorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Step 1: Authenticate Facebook Groups, RSS by Zapier, and URL Shortener by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.