How to connect Facebook Groups + Podcast.co
Zapier lets you send info between Facebook Groups and Podcast.co automatically—no code required.
- New EventTriggers when a new event is created for a group.Trigger
- New PhotoTriggers when a new photo is added to a group's feed.Trigger
- New PostTriggers when a new status is added to a group's feed.Trigger
- New VideoTriggers when a new video is added to a group's feed.Trigger
- Post MessageCreates a new message post in a group's feedAction
- Post PhotoCreates a new photo post in a group's feedAction
- Get Published EpisodesTriggers when a podcast episode is published.Trigger
- Get New Private Podcast SubscriberTriggers when someone's email is added as a subscriber to your private podcast (This is a Business plan feature).Trigger
Triggers when a new transcription is available for the selected Podcast.
This will create an unlisted episode by downloading the file. The episode will be linked to the selected podcast.
Using an email address, add a subscriber to your private podcast. (This is a Business plan feature).
Using an email address, remove a current subscriber from your private podcast. (This is a Business plan feature).
- Step 1: Authenticate Facebook Groups + Podcast.co.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.