Facebook Groups + GitHub Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Facebook Groups and GitHub.
It's easy to connect Facebook Groups + GitHub and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new event is created for a group.
Triggers when a new status is added to a group's feed.
Triggered when a new branch is created.
Triggered when a new comment on a commit is created.
Triggered when anything happens on a repo.
Triggers when a new photo is added to a group's feed.
Triggers when a new video is added to a group's feed.
Triggered when you add a new collaborator.
Triggered when a new commit is created. Select your organization, repo and branch.
Triggered when you add/star a gist (public or private).
- Step 1: Authenticate Facebook Groups + GitHub.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.