Facebook Groups + Cobot Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Facebook Groups and Cobot.
It's easy to connect Facebook Groups + Cobot and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new event is created for a group.
Triggers when a new status is added to a group's feed.
Triggers when the cancellation date of a membership is changed. In most cases that is when a member cancels their membership.Also triggers when admin cancels a member or changes the cancellation date.
Triggers when a user claims a coworking space membership they were invited for.
Triggers when the member has actually been canceled by cobot so that his membership is no longer active.
Triggers when a new photo is added to a group's feed.
Triggers when a new video is added to a group's feed.
Triggers when a Members Plan is changed either by them or an admin.
Is triggered when an invoice for a member is created automatically.
Triggers when a membership is confirmed and becomes active. This could be immediately upon confirmation by an admin or, in the case a future start date is given, when that date is reached.
- Step 1: Authenticate Facebook Groups + Cobot.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.