ezidox + Stripe Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between ezidox and Stripe.
It's easy to connect ezidox + Stripe and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new application is created.
Triggers when a document is accepted.
Triggers when a document is rejected.
Triggers when a subscription is canceled (by a subscriber or due to end of billing period).
Triggers when you add a new Stripe coupon.
Triggers when an application status has been updated (not via B2B services).
Triggers when a document is marked as not relevant.
Triggers when a new document is uploaded.
Triggers when someone's credit card is charged.
Triggers when a new customer is added.
- Step 1: Authenticate ezidox + Stripe.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.