How to connect ExpressPigeon + Zoom
Zapier lets you send info between ExpressPigeon and Zoom automatically—no code required.
- Contact Added To ListTriggers when a new contact is added/copied/moved to a contact list.Trigger
- Email OpenedTriggers when an email is opened in a particular campaign.Trigger
- Create/Update ContactAdd a new contact to a list, or updates an existing contact.Action
- Suppress ContactRemoves a contact from all lists.Action
- Send Transactional EmailSends an e-mail using an existing template.Action
- New MeetingTriggers when a new Meeting or Webinar is created.Trigger
- New Meeting RegistrantTriggers when a new registrant is added to a meeting.Trigger
- New RecordingTriggers when a new Recording is completed for a Meeting or Webinar.Trigger
Triggers when a new registrant is added to a Webinar.
Creates a new Zoom Meeting. (Options not available here will default to user/account Zoom settings.)
Creates a new meeting registrant.
Creates a new webinar registrant.
- Step 1: Authenticate ExpressPigeon and Zoom.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.