How to connect ExpressPigeon + Typeform
Zapier lets you send info between ExpressPigeon and Typeform automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Our most popular Zap!
- Contact Added To ListTriggers when a new contact is added/copied/moved to a contact list.Trigger
- Email OpenedTriggers when an email is opened in a particular campaign.Trigger
- Create/Update ContactAdd a new contact to a list, or updates an existing contact.Action
- Suppress ContactRemoves a contact from all lists.Action
- Send Transactional EmailSends an e-mail using an existing template.Action
- New EntryTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Create an Empty FormCreates a new empty form.Action
- Duplicates an Existing FormDuplicates an existing formAction
Update Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question Options
Looks up responses for a given criteria.
- Step 1: Authenticate ExpressPigeon and Typeform.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
ExpressPigeon is a comprehensive Marketing and Transactional email service provider offering flexible deliverability options and custom integrations. Eliminate the need to write code when using our advanced editor, and contact our helpful staff for any assistance. Send with ease and track everything!