How to connect ExpressPigeon + Freedcamp
Zapier lets you send info between ExpressPigeon and Freedcamp automatically—no code required.
- Contact Added To ListTriggers when a new contact is added/copied/moved to a contact list.Trigger
- Email OpenedTriggers when an email is opened in a particular campaign.Trigger
- Create/Update ContactAdd a new contact to a list, or updates an existing contact.Action
- Suppress ContactRemoves a contact from all lists.Action
- Send Transactional EmailSends an e-mail using an existing template.Action
- New CommentTriggers when a comment is added to a task you are subscribed on.Trigger
- Task Assigned to MeTriggers when a new or existing task is assigned to you.Trigger
- Task CompletedTriggers when a task is marked as completed.Trigger
Creates a new comment for a task.
Creates a new comment for a discussion.
Creates a new project in a project group.
Creates a new task in a task list.
- Step 1: Authenticate ExpressPigeon and Freedcamp.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.