ExpressPigeon Help & Support
What ExpressPigeon Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Contact Added To List - Triggers when a new contact is added/copied/moved to a contact list.
- Email Opened - Triggers when an email is opened in a particular campaign.
- None yet!
- Suppress Contact - Removes a contact from all lists.
- Create/Update Contact - Add a new contact to a list, or updates an existing contact.
- Send Transactional Email - Sends an e-mail using an existing template.
How to Get Started with ExpressPigeon on Zapier
To get started with ExpressPigeon on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your ExpressPigeon account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your ExpressPigeon's API key.
Paste your key into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API key was entered correctly your ExpressPigeon account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With ExpressPigeon
Common Problems with ExpressPigeon on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message